Jolly greetings from Nekoguchi!
Tis the season to be giving . . . (expired gifts?!?!) There’s nothing wrong with recycling your presents, especially when you know that you will NOT use them. But . . .
It certainly irks me when people recycle expired gifts. Things that have already passed the expiry date should not be passed around. Things such as this ->
Well, it’s Christmas and I reckon I shall be nice(r). And judging from all the goodies I’ve received, I thought its not such a biggie after all. Besides, it’s the thought that counts yeah? LOL. [<- self condolence (*´д｀*)]
Anyway, here’s the showdown of what I received this Christmas – The Good, the Bad and the just plain ugly.
* Lovely Kureha figure (Thanks Mervyn!!! Ψ(｀∇´)Ψ)
* A GT5 Prologue game. . . that comes with the biggest surprise –
* A PS3! (Ok it’s just the deposit being paid for but still, nothing beats the feeling of getting a PS3 for Xmas ・~ヾ(ﾟｰ^*)
* A Final Fantasy 10th Anniversary Limited Edition Potion – WHOOHOO! I was actually pretty bumped that I missed the actual event by a few days when I was in Tokyo back in September. I’m so ecstatic I just had to snap it up!
oooh sephy -my boyfriend no. 1 ~
And the Most-Absurd-Presents-I’ve-Ever-Received-Award goes to. . . mostly people well to do enough to buy/make/treat a decent present/dinner):
* Can food
* Corporate Premiums
* Photo album with rusted hinges (yeah that’s the one above)
* Expired cosmetics. The eye shadows & blushers are fine. It’s the expired lip gloss that grossed me out. And did I mention that they give off a weird waxy stench?
* Expired chocolates (I fed them to my “Boss’s” plant)
So what did you give or receive this Christmas?